Monday, May 28, 2012

Pinwheel Tutorial

EDIT  ***Please NOTE!!*** All Scrapbooking Content will now be found at scrapbookwonderland.com


Today I'll show you how simple it is to make pinwheels!  They are a great addition to your scrapbook pages or cards... and they are SUPER SIMPLE!!

Supplies/Tools Required:
-paper! I used the Dotty for You! National Scrapbooking Month promotional paper from CTMH
-circle punch... any size... I used the 1-1/4" punch from CTMH
-scissors
-one mini glue dot
-a pinwheel center... I used a CTMH Opaque Pearl
Punch out a circle and fold it into quarters.
Cut along the fold-line PART-WAY to the center.  
(I marked my cuts with pencil so you can see where to STOP!!)
Put a glue dot in the centre of the circle.
Start folding in one corner of each of the 'petals'.
Don't make sharp folds, you want to create a curl in the paper. 
All four petals will meet in the middle.
I sponged the edges of the pinwheel for dimension.
Pop on the center of the pinwheel.  I used an Opaque Pearl.
You can also try Sparkles, Brads, Buttons, etc!

Now, wasn't that SUPER SIMPLE??!!  Now here's an idea of what you can do with these adorable little pinwheels!
Want to know more about products from this card... see Yesterday's Post!

Let your creativity shine!
Alice.

Don't forget!  There are no mistakes in scrapbooking, only opportunities for new creativity!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pinwheel tuitorial!!!!! Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pinwheel Tutorial! Great Job! You make it sound and look so easy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Alice's Attic Art! I appreciate your comments and questions!